Your Business, Their Lives (YBTL) is Hope for Children’s corporate fundraising programme that partners with innovative organisations who either want to improve their current charity programme, or establish and embed their own tailor-made CSR policy. We work collaboratively with partner companies helping them to focus on adding value through exceptional staff engagement, bespoke events to fit strategic objectives and a unique digital presence.
By becoming a YBTL partner, you’ll be part of a rapidly expanding network of like-minded companies committed to instilling a social impact legacy that simply and effectively changes how employees can engage in giving and in turn, transform the lives of vulnerable children around the world.
- A bespoke CSR strategy.
- Engage your team with your brand values and organisational philanthropy.
- Develop staff skills through fundraising and our Ambassador Programme.
- Inpsire your staff and elevate morale, performance and job satisfaction.
- Links with top graduates through Your Uni, Their Lives
How you can support
- Direct Funding: choose a theme of work or country that you are particularly passionate about and we will build a programme of impact that you will have ownership of.
- Staff Challenges: active challenges like The Royal Parks Half Marathon, Hope24 or a bespoke cycle ride are perfect for team building.
- Fundraising Events: hosting a Hope Superhero Day or office bake sale are fun and easy ways to raise funds and bring people together
- Cross Marketing: work with our dedicated Communications Team to engage your customers with inspiring stories of hope and your brand values.
- Payroll Giving: implement Payroll Giving encourage staff to give in the most tax-efficient way; you could even win a national award in the process. Download our Payroll Giving guide here.
What next? Become a Your Business, Their Lives partner
Take this opportunity to transform your organisation in an incredibly meaningful way. Discover more about YBTL partnership options, the impact of Hope for Children, and more information about the benefits of CSR.
Get in touch with our passionate Fundraising team now to learn how you too can be part of this life-changing initiative and give children around the world the childhood they deserve.
Contact Ed for more information or give us a call on 01442 234561.