Following last Sunday’s Virgin London Marathon we wanted to offer you the chance to run with Hope for Children (HOPE) next year! The official London Marathon Ballot will open on Monday 29th April.
If you are interested in running one of the world’s most prestigious marathons, we encourage you to enter the public ballot on Monday. If you gain a place, you can then run for HOPE without having the pressure of a fundraising target.
However, if you don’t manage to get a place through the ballot, never fear, you can also apply for one of our charity places later in the year!
Here are some advantages of running with HOPE:
- Dedicated training and fundraising support from Rachel, who is always on hand to help you with whatever you need during your marathon journey.
- We organise a runner’s meet up prior to race day where you can chat to others in Team HOPE.
- A HOPE smiley running vest or T-Shirt.
- Your money raised goes towards a specific project – meaning that you will be able to show your sponsors exactly where their money is spent and see the difference your hard work has made.
- HOPE is a small children’s charity and your efforts can make a real difference to vulnerable and needy children that fall through the nets of larger organisations.
- Everyone that is a part of Team HOPE receives exactly the same support, so fingers crossed you will receive your own place and join our team.
Please click here on Monday 29th April to enter in the Ballot for the 2014 London Marathon.