Hope for Children (HOPE) is a UK based charity (registered charity number 1041258) which works towards a world where children’s rights are realised and they can reach their full potential. We actively identify disadvantaged children and communities by working with local partners.
Through empowering, collaborating and learning together we aim to build a sustainable future for the children and communities we serve. Our focus is to reach as many children as we can and deliver to them the childhood every child deserves.
- To improve the quality of life and advance the rights of children
- To encourage children and families to participate in processes which enhance their equality, self-reliance and long-term sustainable development
- To provide practical support wherever possible so that children can grow up within their own families and communities
- To promote child protection and children’s rights
- To promote the de-institutionalisation of children
- To promote sustainable development whilst strengthening and empowering communities to sustain the impact of our work
- To strengthen our partner organisations so they can provide high quality services to children and implement quality programmes